Friday, May 8, 2009

what is ur fav pet ??


Answers:
I have two dogs, an Alsatian 9 years old and a Lhassa Apso 6 years old. I have also 8 fish (different kinds), a small falcon (I 've found it wounded and when it will be strong I 'll give it its freedom), a hamster, three white pigeons, a small white snake and six cats. My house is like Noah's ark!
penguins
Tigers.
cats
wild ducks
DOGS
my fav pet are gerbils! i have 2 gerbils, their names are SNOW AND SUMMER! they r sooooooooooooo cute, cuddly, and adorable!
my favorite pet is a chihuahua black dog, because their small, and they can be black, white, or a tan. and i also have a friend that has a black Chihuahua named Hershey, and she is afraid of cats.
I like Guinea Pig's
ferrite
A PUPPY,
A CAT,
A HAMSTER,
I LOOOOOVEEE ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS!
A rabbit.

A Flemish Giant. They weigh 15-20 lbs, are very friendly and love to play with toys.
Dogs - More specifically Boxers

No comments:

Post a Comment