Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favirout animal?


Answers:
Just a tip. it's spelled "favourite"! :) My favourite animal is the cat! Big and small! Just love them! :)
dogs..
Lion, as in the lion in ICEAGE
my favorite animal is a cat
The German Shepherd Dog.
platypuses are so cool
I love all animals.
polar bears- but really I love them all
I'm leaning towards leopards and penguins but i'll decide for sure once i've been to the zoo on the 31st!
Turtle. They are cool dont bother any body and lives in a shell. So they can move where they want. The only down fall is that when crossing the poor things get hit :{
Cats,I love cats,any size,big cats,little cats, love cats! lol
bears
a snake because of there tongue if guys had a tongue like that girls would be happy
Ermmmmmm Puppys and kittens
I love all animals, but if i had to choose, i'd say owls.the snow owls.
Siberian Tigers are my faves. Gorgeous animals.
A meercat.
a chicken and a duck!they are the prettiest animals on the whole word.I also like the parrots and hamsters!
dogs! oh and giraffes :D
shi-tzu dog
Greyhound
domestic animal - my sheltie

wild animal - cheetah, endangered as they are.
I don't think I could choose from frogs or owls- I like African tree frogs and for owls I like the barn owl.
hammerhead sharks
My favorite animal would have to be horses i grew up with them and i have 6 now
dogs, err cats, err dogs, no cat, oh don't know
hamster they fit in your hand and you can play with them ALOT.
tigers mainly white tigers but above all i love all animals
I love all animals, but most of all my 2 weimaraners.
rabbits and dogs thay r so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment