Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite animal and why??


Answers:
Horses.they're very graceful and beautiful creatures, but at the same time can be great work animals. I love Clydesdales!
White tigers~ They are so graceful and I love their pink nose!
There are so many.I couldn't possibly choose! Although I always squeal in delight whenever I see a penguin!
Nothing can beat dogs.that's why really I love to have dogs..They are like human to me.
American eagle, reminds me of freedom.
salmon-because they are delicious on the grille.

Actually, just plain old white tail deer. They are beautiful, graceful, amazing animals.
beluga whales
Kangaroos, penguins, tigers, %26 monkeys. I can't pick just one! :-)
Tigers!! all kinds, white, Siberian, bangle. I bet in 5 years they will be extinct. :-(
Dolphins - they are magestic, beautiful, graceful, and so cute! i have loved them since i was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment