Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite animal?


Answers:
horses and dogs
My Dogue De Bordeux.Her name is Matilda
WOLF!
Humans!

Or do you mean in terms of pets? If I could have one animal for a pet, with cost as no object, I'd probably choose a parrot. They live for a long time and they're very amusing.
cats.meow
Dogs.
ferret
a dog or my hamster
my two cats and also my kitten i have just rescused cause it was being abused
German Shepherd dogs---they are the best, smartest and truest friends a person could have.
i have a cute kitten named Piper. I guess that cats would have to be my favourite animal.
dolphins!!
Mine is horses and jaguars
horses-tennessee walking horses that is! i love animals if i could i would get every kind of animal!
my favorite animal is my dwarf bunny.
she's the cutest bunny in the world!
she follows me everywhere just like a puppy.
i love her to death!
my fav animal is the very rare and beutiful white tiger and the siberain tiger.I love them so much.:>
A wolf
Pot bellied pigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment