Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite animal and why?

i love puppys
Answers:
Any canine, I find mutt dogs to be the most lovable creatures on earth! But I also love German Shepards

Puppies are cute, adorable even, but you see that is a defense mechanism so that we dont kill them after they have chewed through 1000$ dollars worth of italian leather shoes.I prefer aldult dogs, full grown, done with the chewing, house trained, and ready to play.
i luv puppies too..b/c they are so cute and cuddly!!鈾?
My favorite is Boxer dogs. I have an 11 year old boxer named kelly, and here are some pictures of her http://www.boxerrescue.com/kelly1100.htm.
my favorite animal is either a dog or a dolphin because i love dogs but dolphins are so cool with how they can jump like that
my favorite animals are kangaroos and whales and dogs and horses.but my all time fave is the kangaroo
Kitties!
I love kittys because they are playful, easy to take care of ,and loving.
My favorite animal is a horse!! You can do so much with them and a friendship with them is like nothing else
Cats because they are so intelligent! Have you ever seen a dog chase a cat only to wonder where did it go while the cat is sitting somewhere looking at the dog.
Cats. I love purring. There's no sound like it in the world. Someone should record it for a relaxation CD.
Dogs because the are cute
OMG.. ME 2! CANT WAIT TO GET A PUPPY! I 鈾?EM.
Poodles and Parrots I have both and love them equally.
My favorite animal would have to be a rat, the kind you keep as pets, not the one's that are wild. I love the way they climb, and the way their tails feel.
cats. they pretty much take care of themselves.
My favorite animal is a horse because they are so gentle and majestic, horses are so beautiful , they are very smart and loving. thanks for asking .i love puppys also :]
a rabbit they are low maintance
dogies because they are so cute and playful

No comments:

Post a Comment