Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favorite animal?


Answers:
baby animals are soooo cute..
DOLPHINE i like the sea
dog
Dogs! I have three.
I like Tigers the best myself
panda
Beaver
Peregrine falcon
definitely dogs (the animal kind not human)
my favorite animal is adog especially labs because they are so cute
A tiger only if it does not want to kill me
a liger
my dog rex
but i think sea otters are adorable!
cat cause i have a cute,grumpy and fat cat!i love my poko!
I Love all kinds of animals, but if I had to pick one, it'd be a dog. Dog's love their Master unconditionally. They offer affection readily and as long as their Master(owner) is around, they are usually very content.

Also, dogs will play with you and if you don't feel up to it, they'll patiently wait until you do. They can be taught to lead, follow, or stay beside you. They can be taught to protect you at all costs and are wonderful for people who are handicapped.

I Love Dogs!
dog
Sugar Gliders!
Horses and dogs
horses or course

No comments:

Post a Comment