Friday, May 8, 2009

what is you pets name?


Answers:
my cat is BAKARA
my horse is DASHIN FOR CASH
My dog is CROCUS
prince
Princess
I have 2 and they r Buttons and Oreo(she's black and white lke an oreo cookie lol)
Maui
Mimi
Chihuahua named Paco
Parakeet named Zippy
Smokey.
Homer died.r.i.p.
Abby and Tess
Polly
yippi ( because he barks a lot) yip yip
Buttons and Socks for my two rats.
Shirley for my mouse (was part of a pair, Laverne and Shirley)
And May for my beta fish.
birds - Peachy %26 Jasmine (named when I got them)
I have alot of pets.this comes from having divorced parents.and Giving my childhood dog to my grandma

lets see.Got a jack russel/pomeranian named Pixel ( Shes my baby) A Lhassa Apso/Shitzu named Spot a Sky Terrier named Coeur ( that means Heart in french) and a cat named Tops
my pets name is hamtaro named after a cartoon it got cancled
I have 2 Chihuahuas Bell(Isabella)%26 Kita.
we have 4 dogs, uno, raven, ruby and chanook. 7 cats, mischief, bad boy, angel, little bit,pepper, molly and cricket. A horse named Mama, a goat named Katie, and a potbellied pig named Rosa.
Duke-Dog
Nelson-Cat
Rocky, Marlin, Gold Head, Goldie, Stripey-Fish
?-Turban Snail
Sam(Grumpy Bum)-Bird
Scotch-Horse
cookie and sugar
coconut..
I am the new mother to my sisters cats "Whiskas" and "Gi-Gi".. they are the coolest cats ever. They like me, only they don't know it.
tigger (wow, such an unpredictable name for a stripey ginger tomcat lol)

i also own a black domestic shorthair called taffeta
4 cats- Tasha, Sasha, Mini Tasha, Silver Tab

4 horses- Merlin, Dance in Motion, Amira Image, Spartacus
dog - SKY
cat - KITTY
Misty- Yellow Lab
KitKat- My kitty
We have two green parakeets named Bridget
and two blue parakeets named Birdie / Birdman

We refer to them as new or old, young or old.

We chose to call the new ones the same name because all of our parakeets for years have been "Bridget and Birdie".

We are beginning to think that old Bridget is a boy, and young Birdie is a girl. Oops.

My son has a honey bear hamster named Cupcake.

My daughter has a dalmation hamster named Hamsterkins, and a boy cat named Kingkins.
Jacob,Jimmy,Country,Fancy,and Saybor-Horses

Sheba and Maggie-Dogs

Jewles- cat

No comments:

Post a Comment