Friday, May 8, 2009

What Is Your Favorite Animal?

My favorite animal is dog
Answers:
Yea, mine is dogs too.
it's starting to be parrots.

I think baby elephants.
CATS AND DOGS
Horse of course. hehe
Just love to be around them. I guess that's good considering I own and take care of a lot of them.
Mine is the roosevelt elk. Not just to hunt but I also own them too and their starting to bugle a little bit now. Greatest sound in the world
horse
White Tigers they are so beautiful.Everytime I look at one they just amaze me.
horse. i love them and they are beautiful and elegent creatures.
my favorite animal is a skunk.
My fav is a Horse
Birds, especially waterfowl. In those groups:

o Dove--what a beautiful, gentle and graceful bird

o Pekin Ducks (Domestic, looks like Donald Duck)

o Mallard Duck

o Canada Geese (not too popular I know)

o Mute Swan
Wolves because they are beautiful majestic animals that are often misunderstood. My second fav are dogs.
mine is Horses and jaguars
guinea pig
I enjoy horses, buffalo, and any kind of bird
ferrets a my dog gin gin

No comments:

Post a Comment