Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite Horse Breed?

I just wanted to know what everyones favorite breed of horse was?
Answers:
The wild Mustang. I was lucky enough to own a Mustang for over 32 years. He was 6 mos old when I got him. I have owned %26 loved a lot of different breeds of horse but the Mustang was the easiest keeper,the healthiest and the most versatile. Everyone should be lucky enough to own one.The Mustang has been such an important part of America's heritage and deserves better treatment than they are getting. The BLM does round up some horses to sell but they also cull (kill) a lot of them %26 this should be stopped immediately.
Quarter Horse
AQHA-QUATER HORSE
had these for 13 years.
the horses you can ride on
Quarter Horse
Appaloosa. Besides being beautiful, they are intelligent, sassy, athletic, sturdy, and versatile.
the dutchess of cornwall!
The Friesian Horse. They are the most amazing and beautiful horses. They are the dream horses, pure black with the flowing mane and tail not to mention their incredible gait. I have been riding all my life and have owned tons of different breeds (which are all amazing too) but I am totally captivated by the Friesian.
Aps
defo a sea horse love the little things
i have a Thoroughbred event horse which i rescued from the slaughter house he was going for meat also have a new forest pony cross Thoroughbred hes an event er as well Ive had him since he was a baby his mum died and we bottle fed him he thinks i am his mum so thoroughbreds are my favorite breed
I have to pick only one? I love so many different kinds! lol Well here they are:

1. Paso Finos
2. Gypsy Vanner Horses
3. Arabians
4. Mustangs
5. American Cream Draft
6. Andalusian
7. Australian Brumby
8. Belgian
9. Chincoteague Pony
10. Clydesdale
11. Colorado Ranger Horse
12. Criollo
13. Friesian
14. Kiger Mustang
15. Lipizzan
16. Lusitano
17. Pintabian
18. Quarab
19. Rocky Mountain Horse
20. Tennessee Walking Horse
21. Vladimir Heavy Draft
22. Suffolk

SO MANY MORE!
I love all breeds of horses, but most of all i really love Appaloosa's!
I'm a bit partial to Thoroughbreds because of the one I owned many years ago, but Shire's are a close second. A ton of horseflesh and they move with such grace! Always loved the gentle giants.
i %26lt;3 so many here they r
French saddle pony
Icelandic
Java
Sorraia
Welara
Welsh Mountain
Clydesdale(fav)
Dutch Heavy Draft
Shire
American Saddle Breed
And Many More
:):)
Morgans definetely!

I can't beleive no one else here loves Morgans!
Clydesdale I work with em :)
Personally, I have a fondness for Appaloosas. (if that's how you spell it.)
WELSH PONIES AND COBS There are incredibly versatile. They can be as small as 12H and Cobs can get to 15H plus. They have pretty little heads on them and the kindest eyes.No they are not just gray. You can get any colour of Welsh despite what many people think. We have bred them for line classes, driving, hunter ponies and dressage. They have wonderful personalities. You can do anything with them. At 8 I could walk our stallion through the barn. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse. I work with both and love it.
well i have 2 favorites my favorite breed for hunters and jumpers is the thoroughbred and for western speed events such as barrel racing would have to be the fast, stock quarter horse
appy, quarterhorse, thououghbreed and clydesdale
American Saddlebred
oh my gosh! there's so many! I love every single breed, but my favorites would have to be:
Andalusians
Lipizzaners
Quarter Horses
Thoroughbreds
Morgans
Clydesdales
Arabians
Mustangs
Belgians
Appaloosas
Saddlebreds
Standardbreds
Tennessee Walking Horses
National Show Horses (yeah it's a breed)
Barbs
and on and on!! =)
1. Tennessee Walking Horses
2.Gaited Morgan
3.Standered Bred
4.Racking Horse
5.Quarter Horse
6.Clysdale
7.Percheron
8.Belgian
9.Peruvian Paso
10.Paso Fino
either Jutland or shagya arab. defineatly. or maby andalusian

No comments:

Post a Comment