Friday, May 8, 2009

what is ur pets?


Answers:
Just one pet.a cat named BJ, after Bon Jovi.
kitty named dimple
I am assuming you are asking what type of pets I have..I have a Yorkie and a Weimaraner :-)
acat
I don't understand your question. Are you asking what my pets are?

If so, 2 cats, 1 dog and a horse.
i have a rat named sophie she is the best..
st bernard, mini aussy shepard, husky shepard mix, cat, 6 grey treefrogs, and 2 turtles and some fish
2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 horses, 4 cows, 1 goat, 6 pigmy chickens, 2 pigmy ducks, 1 cockatiel, 1 cockatoo, lol left some out.. 1 turtle, 1 frog, 26 fish,
there names r.. fivel rose, sherbet Cali Lily, Harvey Sketch, Daisy Lilac Daphidale Christal, Edward, ya mamma Weird Al tracy Sam Tim Lucy, Zues Goddess, Palila, Angel, Joe, Curmet, Goldy locks big bear fur ball whitey socks *ing (lol sorry my brother named that one cause it's 4 feet long) they're cat fish and i didn't name there rest! cause i didn't rite it on the tags of the rest before i let em' bak go :P lol oops. incase u didn't know, i live on a farm in kentuck :P
3 dogs
2 cats
1 Guinea pig
1 hamster
1 fish (Oscar)
my dog
My pet is a Beta fish named, Lucky.
I have a border collie, 11 chickens, and three cats. (all outside) My dogs name is Stevie, My cats names are mama, miles, and cali, I only named one rooster.his name is rudy-root-root.
I have two cats, one named Ashyr (long haired tabby) and the other Ms Kitty (long black hair). We also have a Boxer, his name is Harley and then a turtle named Fred
I don't have any, my son's allergic to most animals.
I have an Old English Sheepdog named Cooper who thinks he is a lap dog. We also have 2 fantail goldfish at work named Harrison (gold) and Clinton (spotted) after the 2 townships in the area
My dog, Pickles
1 cat (cookie) and 2 dogs (sausage %26 stinky) =)
dog his name is ebon he is an amarcan lab hes 10 moths and was 80 labs
2 cats
samson and delilah
Pomeranian and Australian Shepherd
my pets is my dogs . whos names is brandies
4 cats..spaz, tiny, kallie, and amanda. 1 dog named taz. and one bird named lovey.
i have a kitten pixie it ran off but i still see her an leave her food out so i still class her as mine an a rabbit persia a hamster syirianand 7 fish in a tank thats at the moment
my dog angel, she is my avatar
i have a boxer dog named Boe, a mini schnauzer named Gabby, and a Paint horse named Ty. they are the best pets you could ever dream of. ((my boxer's best friend is a rabbit that comes into our yard alot))
i have 7 gerbils 1 dog 3 cats 1 bird 3 hermit crabs name, milo mia mira mae meilanie sam frodo, jackson, mobey lexy buster, sunshine,edward stawbarry swrilly
I have 2 male tiels name teakie and sweetie
1 dog
1 cat
2 turtles
7 goldfish
1 betta
100ish guppies
50ish snails and a hermit crab
I have 2 rats cleo and louis. I have a dog Jack and i have 2 sugar gliders gismo and gidget.
I've got a "tarantula" spider, it doesn't bite so I can pick it up.
I have 2 dogs : Rexey - a lab x pointer, Abby - a shepherd x shar-pei. Also I have 10 rats : Duncan, Cramer, Teko, Izzy, Adam, Seth, Joey, Tola, Winnie, and Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment