Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favorite animal?


Answers:
hedgehog!
Cat
My favorite animal is a cat, because they are very mysterious,
and timid. They may be a bit boring sometimes, but they are great animals.
The Tiger
Hedgehogs are cute, but I like dogs and guinea pigs!

But for wild animals? I like dolphins, cheetahs, and orca whales ^.^
Mine is a horse
I love them all, except mosquitoes.
My favorite animal is the horse. They are a joy to have and to be around. I also like dogs though too.
First of all.. I LOVE all animals.. but as far as domesticated animals.. I prefer both the dog and cat
Horse
I like meerkats, but as far as domestication goes, I'd have to say chinchillas.
Dogs!!
I love hamsters! They're sooo cute.
That's a close call between horse and dog

No comments:

Post a Comment