Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your fav. animal??


Answers:
Horse but I also love just about all animals.
wolverine
Dogs.Chihuahua's
mow mows (i.e. cats!)
dogs
the platypus
white tigers
Great Horned Owl.
I like dolphins they are so cute.
Sasquatch
I like cows very mooooooo-ch!
women
I petted a lion once its like a big kitty
White Siberian Tigers!!
porcupine
RABBITS AND CATS. ALL TYPES OF CATS (BIG AND SMALL)
DOG - Its Very Faithfull..always be with u..
I like white bangled tigers and I have a stuffed animal that's a white bangled tiger and I treat it like a real pet and I also gave him a name. It's a little bit dirty and I use to play with it alot. HIs name is Eugene the Cat and he loves russian movies but I just made this up.
I had this fish I loved it to death (seriously) I would sit and stare at him all day. He had one eye so I named him one eye jack. Now I have a dog named whiskey and I love him soooo much. My favorite animal is skunks. They are sooooo smelly and you dont want to be near it. All they want to do is be alone. Piss them off and theyll piss on you.
I love giraffes! There's a yearling at my Zoo and he's a doll! Runs around his paddock like a foal. Its really cute
hamsters and dogs
Dogs----Pitties of course!
Caracal lynx from africa, the cat in the picture
cats
HORSES!!.
i am an absolute animal lover but my favorite is horse, horse,and horse. My 2nds are cats and then dogs. I have a cat and i ride horses all the time.
Domestic Rats
Sugar gliders. They are adorable. They are fun to watch and play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment