Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite horse breed?


Answers:
Paints and Pintos
My favorite horse breed is a Mustang. I have two. I also have Reg. Quarter horses and Appys. But my favorite is the Wild Mustang. They are SMART. They are so loving and gentle.
For me, it's the Quarter Horse all the way. I love them all, but there's something about the rugged muscle %26 versatility of this breed that when coupled with good intelligence just draws me like a magnet.
If I was rich, I would own a Fresian, but my favorite affordable horse is a Quarter. They are sensible and smart. I love their huge butts! lol
It makes me not feel sorry to ride them, since they have lots of muscle :)
the q. horse is my fav. my friend has 2 i think %26 they r awesome
ahhhh, an easy one. Quarter Horses!
I cannot afford one but I truly love the Friesian, we have a quarter horses Morgan cross, a very nice horse.
my favoritie horse breed of all times is the mustang..even though i dont own horses..i would die to own a buckskin mustang!
Hannovarian
Why is it whenever someone asks me what my favorite whatever is i have several. but anyway here they are Painted,Clydesdales,and Walkers.

in the paints i prefer the black and whites,but i love their markings.
Clydesdales because of their strength and they are Scottish(like me)
finally Walkers they are the best on your body to ride. it is basically like the cadillac of horses in smoothness.
I might be a little biased, but I love my Morgan horse. I've found, that with a little work, he's willing and capable to do anything I ask of him (though not always at the same time.lol) and his personality is great. He's a sweetie around kids, adults, anyone who has food. But I think each individual person finds a horse that fits them, no matter the breed.
My mustang!! Shes so great
Morgan's of coarse !
Spotted Saddle Horse
Well we have three we own a quarter horse we use her for everything barrel racing team penning English Dressage trail riding ,a put the young kids on so they can ride horses she is the ultimate multi tool, then we have our Paint solid little mare with just a little attitude fantastic barrel racer fast sweet and fun to ride then there's my ride ,a Belgian named Sparky not a more gentle breed then the draft horse they are just amazingly gentle and fun to ride I'm working on putting him in Gymkhana just for fun
I love Arabians!
Gypsy Vanner. They have the best of all worlds the muscle of a QH, the beautiful coloring of a paint, the grace of a Fresian, and a calm loving temperment. Click on the link to see a site that shows the true beauty of this horse.
QUARTER HORSES !

No comments:

Post a Comment