Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favorite animal?

mine is a frog and dog^ ^
Answers:
Dogs for sure!
Mine would have to be a pitbull.
the one-eyed trouser trout
dolphins and tigers
cats
a Mammoth! too bad it's extinct..
Whatever happens to be on my plate tonight.
fox
cats I named my restaurant after my cat. SVEN SHINE INN look it up I love cats so much but SVEN SHINE passed away recently and I got a new cat SWEETIE TIGER but no new restaurant for him but I love him the same
I love elephants. I hate how everyone says a lion is the king of the jungle, they would never mess with an elephant! They are also extremely smart and emotional animals. I also like frogs too, I used to catch them all the time and actually kiss them to see if they turned into a prince, they never did, come to think of it I would say its the princes that turn into the frogs! LOL
killer whale :)
Dog is my favorite, Cats are to quiet
and sneaky - when I was small I woke
up the damn thing was sitting on my
chest, all I could see was those green
eyes scared the hell out of me.
cats-since i own one
A Persian Cat.
i like rabbit very much,the eyes so red, I love their eyes.:-)
dog, not purebred either, just a plain old 100% mutt
That's a tough question. I like them all ;-)
Whales and dogs.
I like loons (because thier music) and I like Monkeys
Thats actually a hard question. I'm totally fascinated by Octopi and Cuttlefish, they're extremely smart and have fascinating behavior, so much we still have to learn about them.

If you're taking mammals.hmmm, wolves.
Bobcats
rabbit..
a lion for its majestic features
for me , i dont have favortie animal? expect i can say is i love all kind of animals like wild lifes and family pets , creepy crawing spiders and beetles , lady bugs , hairy animals too that most ppl are scared of .

No comments:

Post a Comment