Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your fav pet to have?


Answers:
hamster! im not allergic to them like i am to cats and horses and dogs!
a dog
a chia pet
Dogs.
pit bulls
FERRETTS! They are smart, fun, affectionate, easy to keep. You can litter train them just like a cat and they always love to play.
My dogs always come first, but my Sugar Gliders are a close second!!
A dog, and to be more specific, a Golden Retriever. They are gentle dogs, great with small children, very protective. They will bark at anything that appears to be different, such as strangers, strange animals, etc. They might even growl, but I have never known one to bite.
A huskey there very cute and can protice u
Bunnies! They are so cute and soft and furry.
and they're quiet and don't make much noise.
easy to look after and clean up after.
i love my bunny :)
a cat. If you pet a cat it will purr and give u kisses. I
I like snakes and fish, things that don't require too much effort. The most unique animal I had was an Argentine Horned Frog
cats rule
Horses %26 Dogs!
every time i say this i end up being the only one but i think rats because they are very clean but if u don't clean the cage properly they will stink but rats are cleaner than people.
Definitely a cat! They are independent, unlike a dog. They only come to you when they want to. I respect cats.
i luv dogs.. but i luv rabbits equally now
a DOG CAT OR HAMSTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment