Sunday, August 2, 2009

what shall i call my baby hamster??

He is a he, duhh, and is white with grey patches, he likes to chew on things, eat sleep and exercise, im really stuck, i want something that is unique though, can you help?
Answers:
Chewy, Patches/Patch, um. Chucky (like the buck - tooth kid from Rugrats), Blizzard, Cash, Pebble, something like that. Hope I helped!
PIG

dont ask I just like it.
Cutsie or chewy.
firulay.
I had a white with gey hamster many years ago and I called him Fred. He has a son who was all grey and I called him Silver :D
Squirt
Godzilla
Richard Gere
Scout. The next one I get will probably be named that. Or you could wait to see what kind of personality he has
Coty
Patch
seem it is a hamster,a boy.so call him Hanny! he he i think you will not voted me as the best answer right? jaime maybe
elefante-espanol for elephant or you could call him fante for short
Scooter!
Michy. and then use ur last name. Michy ________
Magaristi is a really beautiful name.Trust me!
Horatio or Chewbacca
Mister.

If you find another name you want paired with it, you can add it. My sister had a hamster named Mister Frodo.
well from what u tell in you question i would simply call him milkyway because his colors remind me of the milkyway.
We named ours hammy not unique but cute!?
John,Tom,Christopher,Patrick,O.

No comments:

Post a Comment