Sunday, August 2, 2009

What makes your pet unique?

What kind of pet do you have and why is it unique?
Answers:
I have two adopted shelter kitties named Porgy and Bess. Bess is definitiely unique because she is a "cerebellar hyperplasia" kitty. her mom had a virus called panleukopenia while Bess was still in utero, and it destroyed the balance center of Bess' brain. To compensate she has had to learn to use other areas of her brain to learn the tasks. She had to teach herself to walk, run, and jump, and she walks almost sideways, like a crab, or like she is drunk. She shakes while she eats. Other than the balance issue, she is perfectly fine, and is a very loving and gentle cat. She provides us with hours of entertainment! I have watched her fall into her food dish, stalk flies in circles, and learn to scale furniture like the world's smallest rock climber.

Aside from her, my most unusual pet was probably the silver fox cub taken from its mother (not by me!) that I bottle fed for release into the wild.
personality!
I have a budgie. I got him as a baby and he has learned to repeat words and phrases, but NOT the ones I stand and repeat and repeat for him to learn.other things that he just hears me say! I tried to get him to say "Good morning," "Hello" etc. but he says things like "Oh, Lord!" and "You poor thing" instead.
my great dane it unique because she is loving.all great danes are loving!!
I have an american eskiomo.What makes her unique is that she is an extreme barker. She will bark for the littlest things. But i love her so much.
My pet is unique because..of its Slinkness..its a ferret and his name is Slinky! He is so cute and funny. Alot like a baby kitten, though he wont out grow it and I like it! It is his personality that makes him unique as with all animals.

Ferrets are related to the mink family and cousin to the black footed ferret.and did i mention ..skunks? Lol..mine has been desprayed..though even if he wernet he he did spray.it evaprates quickly and not as strong as a skunks!
Our pony has a brain tumor.
The thing that makes my pet rabbit unique is that well he is a boy and my first rabbit that i have had so far..Another thing that makes things so unique is that i can learn so much from him in a hour!Also, The markings that is on his body is spactactully he is the english sopt breed of rabbit and is very beutiful!!I fell in love at first site.This is what makes my pet rabbit so unique..!!
In my family we have 2 purebred dogs, both with papers. They are dumber than a box of rocks! Our mutt is the smartest dog out of the 3. Its just a quirck that my family has, all of our animals are a little "off" in the head. It just happens in my family. But its so funny to watch.
I have 2 degus (Max %26 Ruby) and they are so adroble.They are great athleats and I make short films with them like them attacking the city of Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson(BTW barbie dolls make great actors).
hey trucker girl, send me an email sometime and i will fill you in more on pigeon forge, you dont have any contact details on ASK, who you drive for etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment