Sunday, August 2, 2009

what pets do you have?


Answers:
I have a dog called Sam and he is very active
A dog, and eight rabbits. : P
a dog (yorkie) and a turtle
I have 1 turtle named Cupcake (Don't Ask)
%26 a dog (specifically a chihuahua) named P.J.
have got a rabbit called spotty
2 dogs
None. boohoo! %26lt;sob>
I had a pet moth, but he died.
I have two dogs but I want more.
A springer spaniel dog called Fern
I have fish but I love dogs
A spoiled kitten that has multiple personalities and is bipolar. But DAMN is he beautiful!
I have a cute dog :D
10 elephants
A cat
i have a boxer.
one very cute lovable dog
one dog and one cat
one dog. had some fish but they died like one year ago.
my mom !.lol.
shez a cute fat woman.juz like a chubby cow..i luv her.
but whre animals are concerend..i dont have any pets.coz my mom doesnt like animals at home..hehe
4 dogs - flatcoated retrievers.
minature schnauzer named Omar
A chihuhua named Paco, and a blue parakeet named Zippy.
None :-(

We are dog people and our Condo only allows cats and fish.my wife is allergic to cats and we really are not into fish.
I have 2 cats cats Freddie and Shadow, and a Rottweiller named Maggie and a Beagle named Pudgie
At the moment we have 1 dog and 4 hamsters, 1 of the hamsters has babies but we don't know how many yet.
none . but id i did it would be a dog
3 dogs, 2 horses, 1 parrot, 1 cockatiel, and 16 chickens!
2 cats, named Harley and Fancy, and 3 fish. One fish is a danio and the other two are pink kissing fish. Oh, and about a million snails.
I have two little doggies. A long haired chihuahua and a king charles spaniel. Love them both!
Two very active cats own me- Figaro and Rosina. They run me ragged just trying to meet with all the demands. Meow this- meow that. Oi-- Calgon take me away!!
They aren't really THAT bad. They love me and I love them.. despite my being lower on the food chain.
Well, technically I don't have any pets. However my Son and daughter have two guinea pigs (Sugar %26 spice) which I clean out, feed and occasionaly pet. My wife has some fish which dont do much apart from eat and mess up their tank. I mean, I suppose pets are alright but I'd like something interesting and original.like a Giraffe, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment