Sunday, August 2, 2009

what one would you choose?

are you scared of snakes or spiders more.or both what one ?
Answers:
I almost laughed when I seen this question. I was just talking to someone the other day about this. We were talking about the alligator guy on tv. They were talking about how they go and get snakes and certain spiders to get the venom out of them and I was getting the chills down my back at the thought of turning over a rock to find some big %26** spider.
For me, I would much rather kiss a snake on the head than come across a spider. Now that does not mean I am not afraid of snakes cause believe me I am soooo afraid of snakes. Just means I am even more afraid of spiders and bugs. Won't catch me in Florida with no flying cockroaches.
both actually! they just make my hair stand on its end!
neither..I'm deathly afraid of those gigantic cockroaches/waterbugs! EEEWWWWWW!! I even hate to see them dead. We used to have them in the building we work in and every once in a while they'd come out from nowhere and say BOO! now they fumagate like once a month and once in a while we see the dead ones taking a snooze on their back.
Depends on the type of each that we're talking about.
snakes are scarier! I can just step on a spider!
i say spiders. odds are you see them more often and there are more poisonous spiders than there are snakes!
snakes so. su. its secret
It depends on the kind of snake or spider. I'm scared of the poisonous ones.
I kind of have a thing for snakes. I would never keep one as a pet or anything like that but I just think there's something cool about them. Now spiders on the other hand. Oh hell no! Haven't you ever noticed how spiders always look like they got an attitude or something? Like they're mad about something and can't wait to bite some damn body? I hate spiders. I know they're supposed to be good for nature and keep the insect population in check but I just don't want them in my house. Yuck!
just spiders. snakes are awsome
Nether I'm a show and model girl you have to suck it up when you have to pose with them. but I'm more afraid of spiders. but I'm use to snake my last shoot i was in a bra and thongs holding an albino snake.. it was kinda weird.
Spiders, unless it is a large or poisonous snake, then I'd say both.
I'm not scared by either, but I don't particularly like most spiders. I don't kill them though, I usually just move them at most. They're very valuable at keeping the bugs that *really* bother me away. I'd prefer a spider over most of them anyday.

Snakes are neat. I'd get one as a pet but I couldn't stand to feed it pinkies/feeder mice. I breed mice as pets and love them so much- to me it would be like throwing my cat in with a boa. I'm not trying to make a statement about using live feeders here- I simply couldn't do it.
None. I don't like spiders, they are creepy. But I'm not scared of a spider. Snakes are awesome, even though they may be a little scary if you find a big one out there. lol. But a snake would be more scary because it could kill you!
SPIDERS!
I'm not afraid of anything, just can't stand * roaches

No comments:

Post a Comment