Sunday, August 2, 2009

What pet do u like the most and why?


Answers:
i love horses. the are gentle and sweet and all around great. i have one and i love her to pieces she always cheers me up when im having a bad day. i know it sounds crazy but shes like my personal theripast. she makes me feel good when i walk out of the barn or after a long ride. whats your fave animal?
Well. I just cannot tell you.. I like the dog and I like the cat and since I have both, I DARE not tell you which because you might tell them and one of them will be angry
I have to say out of all the pets I have owned I really love my cats. They are like my other kids. Not to say that I don't love my dogs but cats just seem smarter to me than dogs. Also another pet that I had a long time ago and loved was a turtle.
I like my pet rock, very easy to take care of and if i don't want to take care of it it doesn't mind and when i get tired of it i set it free
Rabbits. I love them to death. So cute and cuddly and real comedians.
my hedgehog, so cute
Cats are lively personalities, full of playfulness and cheer. Each and every one of them have unique characters, though almost all are independent. I couldn't imagine going back to a canary, a pet fish, rabbits, or any other pet lacking in personality after owning cats. >^..^%26lt;
u but i dont like u

No comments:

Post a Comment