Sunday, August 2, 2009

What odd things have pets done that amazed you?

Amazingly silly or odd;
Answers:
One night, a tornado touched down near my house, and I ran for cover. To my amazement, as I crouched there with my windows about to blow out, my little gang of Miniature Pinshcers all gathered around me in a ring, as if to bravely protect me from the oncoming danger. They didn't fully understand the threat, but they knew that I was in danger. I'll never forget that. Their loyalty is incredible. They're just little dogs, but they were ready to face down a tornado on my behalf. As a postscript to this story, I should add that I was able to get them to safety.
I have a dog
When my cat wants me to wake up, she'll start by licking my eyes, then she will crawl up on the table by my bed, knock my glasses off, and then bring them over by my face - she seems to know that i put my glasses on when i get up.
my cat sleeps on her back with her paws in the air. It's the silliest thing you've ever seen.
It's not a pet but my neighbor used to have a cow that would jump a four foot high fence to eat at a pear tree. Jumped it just like a deer would. It would eat for awhile and then jump back into the fence.
in my childhood our pekingese climbed a chain-link fence to get to his sweetheart. The female's owner said if he wanted in that bad he couldn't send him away. Puppies were born in due time.
I have an Appaloosa mare that can unlock her stall, get a snack and visit the other horses, walk back into her stall and lock it again for the night! lol. Seriously; I've seen her do it!
my female rotty, the last couple of times she went into heat,

i kept finding my sons stuffed animals all over the living room, i told him a couple of times to pick them up, but they were there again..then i noticed when he was away at school, the animals were in the living room and i had just put them away..so i hid and watched.the dog was going in his room, getting the little stuffed animals and "nursing" them, cleaning them and sleeping with them (big scary rottweiller that she was!..not!) anyways, eventually she would do it while i was in the room, she knew i wouldnt say anything to her about it, but when ever my hubby would enter the room, she would, get up from the stuffed animals, move away, lay down somewhere else and just look into space like she knew nothing of the animals!..she didnt want "dad" knowing cuz she KNEW he would laugh at her!!
it was sooooo funny!
The kitten we have now likes to watch me wash dishes.
If you smile and show your teeth to my dog, she'll smile back. It makes her sneeze, but its adorable!
My dog reads the sunday paper, not mon. thru sat. just sunday.I think he's looking for dogfood coupons
I feed my cat canned food. After she is done, my lab/collie mix puts her paws up on my counter and picks up the bowl with her mouth so she can eat what the cat left in the bowl. She is a fat dog and she sleeps with her paws up in the air. It's really comical to see.

My friend has a Jack Russell that chases bubbles and runs up into a tree and does a backward summersault. No kiddin'!!
When I was growing up we had a cat named Stormy and he wouldnt eat tuna, but he loved fruit. He didnt care what kind of fruit he liked it all, bananas, apples,grapes.oranges etc. I thought that was funny.
Eating human feces in Africa, yuks!
my parrot can talk sing and in another word copy everything
my cat licks and bites my ears when he whants to play
well i have a few actually.i had 2 female wolf hybrids that got pregnant at the same time.the puppys was born in winter and while on was feeding the pups/cubs and keeping them warm the other would eat,dring reast and play. then they would switch.
we have a cat that hated me with every ounce of her being when i first married my wife.one day i gave her a bath,and got an ear infection that caused her to shake her head so violently she ruptured the vessels in one of her ears.well i had the honors of catching her to take her to the vet.i figured if i could give her a bath without getting bit i can catch her put her in a carrier.boy was i wron i had a hand full of teeth,and claws. but eventually got her in.while the wife took her to the vet i nursed my hand.ever since then she has been sweet as can be,and loves baths. it has been 3 years since that happened. maybe she is planning my death lol

No comments:

Post a Comment