Sunday, August 2, 2009

what r ur favorite pets!!??

My favorite pets are dogs,hamsters,turtles,bird.
Answers:
I have cats %26 fish. I also love dogs %26 horses.
mine would be dogs ..such as PUGS ,,,BULLDOGS.ANYDOGS
My favorite pets are dog. I have a beagle mixed
horse, dogs, parrots, hamsters. yep that's all.
golden labrador puppy and a snow white rabbit
My favorite is my ball python Drake. Then my dog Sandy. Then my BF
Everybody needs a pet elephant or two.
i like dogs and horses
mine would have to be pomeranian dogs..they are just so smart, loyal, and gorgeous!!
my favorite pet used to be my ball python named Harry

then i had 3 hermit crabs named Dubya, Slick Willy, and Tricky Dick

right now I have a fish tank with only one algae eater in it named Peterbilt
Dogs.I don't like cleaning littler or tanks or whatever else.
That's an easy question for me.. Miniature Dachshunds are by far my favorite pet. They are very small, sweet, highly intelligent and lovable creatures. They make great companions and they are the only canine breed that does not produce "doggie odor" at all. They have great personalities and are totally adorable! If you are looking for an indoor pet they are a great choice. They do need to be kept indoors though, not out.
I'll do this in order of acquisitions that now own me.Pot Belly Pig, blue heeler, 1 doxie, goat, 2nd doxie, 2 tom cats, 3rd doxie, 2 bunnies, 4th doxie. You can't count the chickens and turkeys we acquired by accident. More than half of our pets were rescue animals and are extra special.
horses and goats!! call me hick
snakes
scorpians..I have a black one
tigers..my friend has a beautiful little baby girl one
black cats
bats
i love pitbulls
i love almost every animal except spiders roaches and snakes.
Dogs, especially pitbulls. I have found that my new pit is the sweetest dog I've ever seen.
I like dogs, cats and birds
dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment