Sunday, August 2, 2009

what pets do you have im a dog person myself?

got three english bull terriers and a staffy, a papillon as well, handful when it comes to taking them a walk and feeding time
Answers:
We've got Tropical fish, They are very easy to look after!!
dog
got a mental staffy and 2 cats . staffy thinks shes human !
I like cats. I have only one for right now. I used to have 7. They were all outside cats. But I like all animals.
dog cat and lizard
I just love animals. I have:
2 Yorkies - little dogs
2 Rats
1 Cat
and a tropical fish tank.

I'd love more but i just dont have the space lol
I have a cat but he thinks he a dog!
Hes lovely and i love him to bits :-)
I have 3 dogs ( am. bulldog, a red nose pitt, and a bloodhound) and 2 cats, one baby squirrle, a puppy that i'm petsitting .and my Pitt is about to have puppies this weekend!
I have a zoo!!
a fat persian cat
I have 2 boxers and a cat.
We are dogs and cats people. 5 dogs - 3 are German Shepherds, Mum, Dad and Son, a scruffy terrier who adopted us and a miniature Jack Russell. Also have 4 cats as well, but do live on a 2,000 sq metre plot so lots of space for them to run around.
I have a Russian Wolfhound mix, who has a very sweet disposition. I also have a cat that I adopted from the humane society and two large fish tanks.
2 dogs, 3 adult cats and 2, 8 week old kittens
I LOVE MY DOG! I wish she could come with to work everyday. I'm in a quiet office and I need company. I love her. She's a mixed Austrailian Shepard/Black Lab. Her name is Kirbie. I don't know what I'd do without her!! Dogs are the most loyal friend anyone could ever have.
We have a Boxer; Sammy and 4 goldfish; Nemo, Spikey; Tubby; %26 Poptart. We would have horses %26 goats if we had the land and $$. :o)
6 dogs - 3 Great Danes, 1 Mini Schnauzer, 1 Basset Hound, Dachsie cross.
2 cats - 1 ginger female and 1 all white female
3 aquariums.
A Rottweiler
I have six hermit crabs, and a chinchilla.
I've got 2 dogs, a 7 year old cross-Chow/Labrador, and an 8 year old cross-Staffie/Labrador. They're too cute, but I don't see them much cos they live with my parents.
i got three white german shepherds. they are wonderful wonderful dogs and i love them to bits.
the kids have a goldfish each too
3 cats, want a beagle when I get a house with a fence.
I got a tatty looking dog but was offended a few days ago when one of the local kids asked me if his name was scruffy. I said no, why would you think that? She found that highly amusing. Its because he's a bit curly so his hair just wont lie flat. I also have 2 gerbils who are like little dustbins. Always munching on something. Id have more pets but it gets expensive so have to be sensible
I have a gerbil and a dwarf hamster. They're both antisocial and not much fun. I've had hamsters in the past that loved to play with me. When the 2 I have pass, I hope to get a kitten. I wouldn't mind having a dog, but I live in an apartment and dogs aren't allowed.
I have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi, a hamster, and a betta fish. Both my parents and my brother have dogs that are a mix of Boxer and English Bulldog.
I'm a cat person , i have 4.

smokey joe
isabelle rose
sammy sam ,and
sadie jane
6 petfish
I have 2 dogs 2 cats 2 butten quail 1 rat and 6 fish.
I have two cats, a rabbit, two giant snails, two snakes, and two fancy goldfish.
I have two great kitties and two wonderful doggies
I've got a horse, Megan, the love of my life.

Three siamese cats, Oscar, Harvey, and Electra, who are more like dogs than cats.

Chloe, my beloved 3-legged moggie, who treats the siamese with the contempt she believes they deserve.

All in all a very happy household.

No comments:

Post a Comment