Sunday, August 2, 2009

What name did you give your animal?


Answers:
We have a large property
so we have a lot of pets
We have
Joe -Blue fonted Amazon Parrot
Rufus-Green cheeked Conure
Tookie and Rainbow-Male Budgies
Sunny and Sleeping Beauty-female budgies
Sarafina-Guinea Pig
Eddy -Hamster
4 cats Issac 13 yrs
Riley 12 yrs
we found a mother cat at the back of out property she was dead but had two kittens that my kids have fallen in love with they are about 5 weeks old and doing well so far they are Cutie and white sox but it has only been a couple of days so they may change
and one female Rottweiler named Cautious
boogers, my rabbit
We have a cat named Rover and a fish named Fluffy.
Two cats.. Charlie and Skeebo
Zippy and Chewy
Winston my English Bulldog.
Queenbee.
we have a cat named Ciati (say it slowly)
My dog - Tramp.

We had three cats once too.Forrest, Bubba, and Lieutenant Dan.
I have a cat named beans, because when he was a kitten the pattern on his back looked like a bag of mixed beans! I have a male dog, mason. I have a female dog babi, and I have another female dog named Spunky!
Mr Belvedere the cat
Foxy Brown the cat
Tookie the dog
I had a cat and named her Snuggles, but after she grew up she should of been named Physco. It depends on the behaviour , color, and difference of that animal. good luck
Bijou, girl, 3 months, mix cocker pameranian, black and soooooooooo cute!
well i have a cat=kitty
a dog=Congo
a fish=shiny
a cat=Daisy
and a snail=Gary

I get all my pets names but they way they look except Congo because we adopted him when he was 1 year old so he already knew Congo But ya that is how i give my animal A name
Pug named Abbey
Orange %26 white tabby named Oona
boyfriend named Ken.I didnt get to pick his name but I do like it.lol
Megan, my Border Collie. aka Meg

I always fancied two Dobermans and would call them Donner and Blitzen . .not as in Santa's reindeer's but as in thunder and lightning
My dogs name is Zachariah. Zach for sort. I named him after a character in the book 'The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle' Its a really good book! You should read it!
a cat named Honey 1 bc shes that golden color and 2 bc shes a total sweetheart
moonbeam(white and shiny),hopper-tink -kinopper,smoke, twinkles, bubby ,Simba-la lika, Poof,little tommy tinker, tres-ee, Sarah barah pena seflarah,tigger -cause he liked hiding in a tigger bouncer box,Peggy -pigtails,dog's ears looked like pig-tails
sky, my rabbit
3 cats, boy is Coco, gals are Miki and Mae Mae
When I first bought my juvenile Reticulated Python, I thought it would be funny to name her "Tiny", because she was only about two feet long. Now she's pushing twenty feet, almost 180lbs. She's just a big baby..
I have a dog named Daisy, another named Buddy, and a cat named Mama Kitty.
Have adopted a new dog and her name is BUG because she only weighs about 2-3 lbs.
i called my rabbit, bunny or Peter, but i switched to bunny cause it was a girl rabbit, and my dogs name is Abby, and my chickens name is Lester cause . i dont remember why. and my birds name is Charlie cause i wanted to teach it to talk, and to say "Sorry Charlie" cause it rhymed.
Hmmmm. over the years.Sam (yellow lab), Trixie (terrier), Rowdy (pomeranian), Sergeant Joe (boston terrier), Cinnamon (pomeranian), Rug-Rat (silky terrier), Lady (cocker spaniel), Bo (yellow lab), Chewey (blue-tick hound), Killer (tea-cup pomeranian), Mickey (mix/mutt), Shaggy (mix/mutt), Symba (cat), Ginger (golden retreiver)
i have a rabbit.i named him Stew (short for rabbit stew.heheh)
When I was young me and my mum went past a pet shop and she got me a dog who I called Flukey because it was a fluke we were walking by and she let me have this pup. DOGS RULE!!
heidi and phoebe
We had a black cat named Lucky. Now we have a boxer puppy named Molly. I was calling out some names to my boyfriend in the other room and he said she picked up her head when I said Molly, so Molly she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment