Sunday, August 2, 2009

What pets other than dogs or cats are capable of returning love?


Answers:
uhhhh ferrets , hamsters , snake , ..
Rabbits, chinchillas, birds, guinea pigs, hamsters.
I think so! My horse has. My Rabbits. If you show aniamsl love they'll show you love in return :D
Horses
And all other animals
If you love them, they'll love you
horses - had a dove, stayed right with me and would'nt go to anyone else, raised it from a hatchling. ground hogs, sheep, goats
HORSES, Ferrets, some birds.Monkeys?
I had a little monkey long time ago when I was living in Peru. It was about the size of a bottle of shampoo. Really cute. Too bad I couldn't bring it with me to the US. It's illegal :(
Killer wasps
Piggys, I understand are very lovable.
Read the stories of Catherine the Great of Russia and how her horses returned the love she gave.
Horses are very capable of returning love and pretty much any animal, you just need to create a bond between you and your pet.
I have a guinea pig and a horse who both have love for me.
ex. When i go into the pasture my horse comes running up to me
ex. often when i go into my bedroom my guinea pig starts squeling and will not stop untill i pick him up
Other animal return love, I've never seen a cat that does.
all animals are capable of returning love . like guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, and even reptiles

No comments:

Post a Comment