Sunday, August 2, 2009

what pet do you have?

i have 2 cats- mortimer and marley, and 2 guinea pigs- elvis and penfold. we also look after a stray cat that we've named tigger! and have been feeding a baby hedgehog that has been mooching round the garden for the past 5 days! (although it is as yet to be given a name, any names you can think of for a mooching hedgehog shall be kindly taken on board. in fact best name gets the points!!)
Answers:
Lets see.
Cats:
Jubei: A one eyed rescue grey tabby
Cabbitt: A manx rescue
T-Bone (Bones): A white and orange tabby
Figaro: A tuxedo
Nanyeve (nana): A red point siamese

Dog:
Mai Li: A rowdy Pug



For your Hedgepig:
Pinny (As in Pins)
Hallow (it's near hallowe'en)
Spike
Flower (He's in the garden right? hehe)
14 parrots and 6 dogs!
I have 2 cats 2 pitbulls a parrot and a tarantula. a stray cat that we feed. my other 2 cats died recently so we used to have 4. I love all of em to death. Name the hedgehog Pyzon, which means "my friend" in Itallian
I have an African Grey Parrot, she has a vocabulary of about 150 words already , has been with me for the past 23 years, also have a cat and they get along together quite well.!
I have a cranky dog


the name "puitas" o "pancita" ( little spikes or belly)
We have 2 dogs, Cookie and Lily, and 2 hamsters, Daisy and Minnie. As for your almost-pet hedgehog, I would name him Herbie!
%26lt;
2 goldfishes
La'Queefa and Chronological
I currently have in house 2 Rottweilers, 1 black cat who is eccentric and old, and 2 Oscars, 1 pleco, and a spotted gar who live in a container of water in my living room.

Hedgehog names huh? Well- Spike, Needles, Raider and Mooch come to mind.
hey i am the pet a beautiful black and white 2 year old female.
hope you got a laugh from that line.
3 birds 2 cats and 2 humans
just three very naughty cats
2 dogs
many fish

name 4 a hedgehog:
smoochy
spiky
spike
angel
lucky
sonic
I have a Chocolate Lab and a dwarf bunny rabbitt. Name your hedgehog "Snickers".
Biffy is a good name according to my hubby.
As in spiney biffy da.
Very cruel. Sorry.
Name your hedgehog Sonic.

I have 4 very bad indoor kitties.
PETS I OWN NOW.

3 Dwarf Hamsters. Zalia,Sunny,and Kiwi.We had 4 but our baby died.
2 cats, Snip, and hailey.
Tons of koi and goldfish.
A little turtle, His/her name is crush.
About 20 cattle.

Oh name the hedgeHog Piggie. Summer. Carrot. Coco.
4 llama's.

PETS IVE OWNED.

1 dog. hiedi. she died.
3 cats that either ran away or died.
4 dwarf Hamsters. Dixxie,summer,zigzag, and coconut.
5 cows.
100 Rabbits.
Wild rabbits.
Frogs.
Snakes.
Pony
Cookie. Our guinie pig.
Mice
Gerble
Others that i cant thing of right now.


Oh and name the hedge hog.. Piggie, coco. Summer or snorkle
i use t0 have a d0g but it died. Im h0pefully gettin an0ther 0ne REAL s0on.. umm. i use t0 have r0osters, hens, and chicks but we gave them away because 0ur neighb0r was c0mplaining t0 much. I had a rabbit als0 but it died t0o because it was gettin 0ld. but basically, I MAiNLY g0t a wh0le l0t of cats and kittens. first we started 0ff with c0uple nden next thing y0u kn0w, we g0t a l0t 0f stray cats fr0m every where and then the female cats ALWAYS have kittens and we just g0t like A L0T 0F THEM N0W.
how about piglet for a name
I have 2 dogs one was our daughters before she went to college and got married now the fleabag is ours. you maybe able to tell he is not my favourite. He never knows when to stop barking. My dog hardly ever barks and when he does one pays attention, he barks for a reason. he obeys very well and is highly trained. and we have a 16 year old cat. who is a real pain. there is nothing like being woke up to the sound of his upchucking. then you find it when you step in it.
I have a pet hedgehog caled Lychee (spiky asian fruit)
but check out this link before making your mind up about a name:
http://www.hoglets.com/names.html.
i have
6 dogs
2 tutles
17 fish
3 cats
2 rats
1 lizzerd
1 snake
1 duck
1 goose
I ve got a basset hound and he s name is Ulises. And four cats named: Oliver, Zafiro, Wich one? and tango.
ONE wife.

Oh, and two cats.

Dibbles %26 Floyd.

I like moggies.

Do you know that 'mooching' is a term used to describe what ppl who rumage through other ppl's bins are doing.

Minnie (the moocher) would be a good name for said hedgehog.
I have a dog, some chickens,geese, pheasants,both the native variety and some rather exotic and colourful Chinese ones. I have a pet cow called Bluebell, a goat called Nanny, a ram called Randy, he has two wives and several children.I have five Rheas, they are called Number One,two, Three. Four and Five. I have a garden pond full of fish. Like you I also have a hedgehog who lives in my greenhouse and goes to the back door around 9pm each evening to eat the dog food that I leave out. ( That drives my dog bananas! ) I also feed the birds, we have robins who nest in the outside loo, that are so tame,they fly into the house through the open french windows,and just perch on the back of a dining chair! Pets are a source of great pleasure to me, as I am sure yours are to you..
We have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 parakeets, 4 hens, 2 roosters, 2 horses and getting ready to buy a calf this weekend, A good name for a mooching hedgehog is Pig :)
2 horse
3 dogs, one I am fostering
7 fish
6 rats
1 cat
1 lizard
1 bird
Ive got a pug named Abbey %26 a orange %26 white tabby named Oona as per the hedgehog name why dont you just call the lil guy Mooch? its cute %26 it fits him!! =D or Moochy is you want something a bit more foo foo
3 horses 5 cats and a dog
i got a cat i call him weedy cos he sniffs ma weed all the time and set me up lol
I have a pug named Oscar
Three guinea pigs named
Pig
Miss Piggy
Brownie
I think a good name for your hedge hug would be Prickles.
a black bear,named max

No comments:

Post a Comment