Sunday, August 2, 2009

What pet should I get?

This is my first pet. I know. Shocking. I am out for school at 8:00 and back at 3:00. I am allergic to cats. I can give it some excersise. I don't want a dominaint pet. I just want something that I can hold and have fun with and doesn't need to be cared much for.
Answers:
Ginni pig
rabbit!
human.
get a fish
a dog
rabbit
guinnea pig
hamster
mouse
rat
A hamster! Or a Rat. Rats dont bite as much as hamsters
hamsters are easy and cheap to take care of - you can put it in its ball and play with it

you could also try a bunny or a guinea pig.
guinea pig
lizard
hamster
Cockatiel they are fun and don't need much.
You can hold them and teach them to sing songs
Every pet should be cared for.

Perhaps a Sloth would suit you much better. (Of course they are illegal to keep) So i suggest don't get one. Just my advice.
2 bad you are allergic to cats since they make great pets(don't care if you are home or not as long as they have food and litter) a Hamster would be good for a 1st pet.Easy to care for,you can play with it and even learn it little trick's.
Oh yeah?..
Take yourself a cactus you fracker!
That doesn't need to be CARED MUCH FOR!
I think you should get a hedgehog. Althoguh that depends what state you live in. Some places don't allow them. But if your's does, you can hold them and play with them but also they are fine in a good sized home that you can purchase or build yourself. So while you are at school you would not have to worry about it being bored without you.
Hamster,theyre like a new member of the family!
guinea pigs are hard to take care of.I had one.It was horrible. You should get a rabit!
Definitly not a dog. Dogs need attention and it sounds like you don't have the time for one. Your best bet is a bird or fish. You can't hold or excercise fish, but they are good listeners. Good luck.
I've heard that a Hedge Hog is easy to take care of as well as something that can be played with and held. I would do some searching first and then decided what you think would be best for your situation.
Hmm most dogs need a lot of attention and care (esp. puppies). Are you allergic to all kinds of cats or just long-haired? You could get a short-haired kitten and take some Claritin if you think your getting allergies. I say this because I have 2 kittens and am allergic to cats too. But havent had any problems with these two kitties, they are short haired.

Other pet options include: bunny, ferret (although I heard they are messy) thats all I can think of.
naked mole rat.
I have 2 pet domestic rats I got in a pet shop %26 they sleep all day %26 we play early in the morning %26 all evening. They are very lovable %26 go in a litter box in their cage.
it sounds like your seeking a dog
good luck in choosing!
Get a cat and a prescription for Zertek. They're easy to care for a affectionate.and very worth a runny nose every once in a while.
Get a huge, soft and cuddly soft toy instead. don't short-change the poor animal.
www.petfinder.com

search small and furry
dog
i have to dogs and dogs are easyer to take care of and they are loving animals so pick a dog.
just get those caged little fcukers like a rabbit, gerbil, hamster etc. they dont need much attention and you can hold them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment