Sunday, August 2, 2009

What noise does a badger make? plz help me nobody knows!?


Answers:
They kinda sound like a growly dog with a cold. They can also hiss and almost squeal.
When I hit one in my car it made a sort of squishy thud?
arf, arf, woof, grrrrr..
I have them come up to my door for food every night. They make a weird kind of snuffly noise when looking for food, and a strange barky noise when arguing
i dont really know and i dont want to make a joke of it. I give you a thumbs up for this 1 and if you do find out the answer would you be so kind as to let me know pls
it makes a low pitch grunting/growling noise
it's a sort of grunty bark.if you know what i mean
i think they can almost howl too
to be honest, i haven't got a clue
Normal behaviour badgers are quiet,but if they get angry or feel threatened they sort of bark
For actual Badger sounds, go here: http://www.wildcru.org/research/ecol/bad. You will see a green box with the different noises.
it makes a sniffy sound because when i want to a farm my mate had a pet badger and it kept snffing me .
And would not leave me alone so i had to keep feeding the badger and they are dirty as hell
Badgers tend to grunt rather like pigs when engaged in normal activity.At play, they give short growling noises. When distressed, they emit a fairly high-pitched squeal.
A badger makes a growling sound and it also hisses. They are very good diggers and they can be very aggressive. They are related to the Wolverine.They eat Prairie Dogs and will dig them out of their holes. They also have a symbiotic hunting relationship with Coyotes.
its like a 'awwwwwkkk' sort of sound. its wierd
This probably doesnt help but it goes. ooooooooffffffaaaaaarrrrgggghh.

There ya go hope that helps
They make a barking noise, and snuffle when foraging for food
like my cat when its got a cold .////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment