Sunday, August 2, 2009

What pets do u like? (poll)?

I dont care if it is a snake or alligater even pig just tell me i might buy it
Answers:
penthouse pets--
We have a dog and two cats, and love them.
pets suck.get some real friends
your mom!
BIRDS!! I LOVE BIRDS! cockaties mostly! and kittys!
snakes are definitlely awsome. i LOVE pythons!!

but otherwise i REALLY want a black lab puppy. and if you get one, give it to meeee!!
cats and dogs
I LOVE DOGS
Have 1 dog Basset Hound. 1 one cat
i like puppies
I love cats, and prefer them in my busy lifestyle but sadly my hubby is allergic.
I had them while growing up. My favorites were my all white cat named Kennedy and the little part Hymilian named Nixon. LMAO! Yes I named them, I was 14! Hee hee. (Nix is still kicking too.. 11 years later!)

But in my house, we have a Guinea Pig named Kalli. She is perfect for our 5 year old, she loves her to death. She brushes her, we bought this (dorky!) little harness so she can "walk" her in the house, etc. that's her baby!
I have four dogs and three horses so I would say either
Mice! Seriously, some of my friends have them and they're so cute. ^_^ I've got a cat which is pretty cool, but mice are way better!
Buy the animal you like. I have four cockatiels, a dog, a cat, and a salamander. Soon I hope to have another dog and a horse. Only you can know what pet you want.
I have cats.I am away from home a good bit..cats are perfect cause they are soo easy to care for.
And they great me at the door everyday. sleep with me. and love my singing.lol
puppy
dogs
RATS!
THEY ARE SO COOL AND CAN EAT ALL HUMAN FOOD> THEY R REALLY SMART TOO>IM GETTING ONE THIS WEEK>THEY ARE REALLY CLEAN ASWELL%26lt; NO DISEASES!
Many people instantly react to the thought of pet rats with a disgusted look This is unfortunate and unfair, for rats can be entertaining, affectionate and clever pets. They're excellent first pets for children, great sole pets for adults who might prefer a dog but are in "no pets" housing, and easy-care pets for those who aren't home much or don't have the desire to clean up after a dog, cat or bird.
Still not convinced? Let go of everything you've ever thought about rats and consider the benefits with an open mind:
**Rats are social animals. Many small pets don't like being handled, but rats get used to socialization easily, and come to enjoy riding in pockets and on shoulders. They have a great outgoing personality.
**Rats are smart. Rats respond quickly to food-based training and seem to love to perform. With little effort, you can get them to perform tricks, and they know mealtime is here faster than any dog I've ever known.
**Rats are agile and sturdy. You'll appreciate the fleet-footedness of a rat. Unlike mice, rats can stand up to the handling.
**Rats are cute. Really. Think sleek, shiny fur, dark, glossy eyes and cute little ears. You say it's the tail that gets to you? Give a rat a break. If he just had a fluffy tail he'd be a squirrel, and people would give him nuts in the park.
**Did you know that rats come in oodles of colors and coat patterns? Think colors like silver mink, platinum, blue and chocolate, and markings like hooded (the head a different color than the body) or masked or patched.
**Rats are easy to keep. Get a cage sized for a larger pet, such as a guinea pig, and your rat will be content. Add bedding, a place for the animal to hide and sleep, a food dish, water bottle and some toys. (These can be freebies, such as the leftover core of a paper-towel roll, or small untreated blocks of wood.)
Your rat will happily eat the food manufactured for them, and will love you if you add fruit, nuts, vegetables and other "people food."
The downside of rats? They don't live all that long -- two to three years -- and they're prone to tumors. As with all small pets, cage changes must be frequent, otherwise the smell will become unpleasant, to you and your pets both.
Oh, and there's also those skinny, hairless tails. Even I had a problem with them at first. But these days, I'm finding rats so personable I hardly notice their tails at all.
just puppies.sorry
no pet alligators or crocs.
love dogsss!!
cats
a labrodore, they are awsome!
Dogs
I would love to own a dog but can't b/c of apartment situation. But for now I have a Leopard Gecko and I enjoy him. He is beautiful and low maintenance so he works for me.
i have to cats and they are not for sale
We have 11 cats, 7 dogs, 12 birds and tank of fish. We treat our animals/pets as children. Seeing as we have no kids.
I love dogs! I have a papillion. He is the sweetest boy. We have also had other pets in the past. Started off with hampsters, mice, puffer frog, snake, tarantula, cats, lizards, fish and tadpoles.
Guinea Pigs! They rock!!
I've got 2 dogs a dalmatian and labrador, 2 pythons, a racoon. and lots of birds but am fascinated with my hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment